Wednesday 20 May 2015

Outcome- Illustrated Collection


This is my final illustrated collection for the project. I have tried to combine my favourite elements of rich and poor of staying warm in a duvet, layering and details from suits, frills, oversized pockets and a touch of embroidery. I also decided to keep the collection quite monotone with just flashes of blue to create a greater emphasis on silhouette and shape. Overall I am pleased with the flow of the collection and also how my prints tie in, as print isn't something I had expected to use in the project. I am also pleased with the silhouettes, I feel I managed to improve my designing of trousers/ skirts and these have worked well with the oversized duvet coats. I will analyse the outcome more in the end of project review.

No comments:

Post a Comment