Tuesday 19 May 2015

19/5/15- Photoshoot

(Front view, authors own, 15/5/15)

Today I had my work photographed by Ravensbourne for the slideshow in our exhibition. These are some of the photos I took today showing how it was photographed and my finished garments. Overall I was pleased with it, the coat and skirt looked good on my model and the proportions worked well which was something I was worried about. The fit was also very accurate which was something I had learnt about more on this project and meant that the garments felt like they were meant for Jasmine. I also enjoyed today seeing how a photoshoot works as I had never really experienced one before but seeing how much of a difference the white background and lighting makes on making your garments stand out and look professional was really exciting. 

If I were to do this photoshoot again I think I could possibly consider the styling more as I didn't really give it a great deal of thought so went very simple. I think I could have played around with hair or make up or even shoes with this look to emphasise my theme of rich and poor. However overall I think today went well and I am looking forward to seeing the photographs when I get them. 

(The photographing of my garments, authors own, 15/5/15)
(Different views, authors own, 15/5/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment